Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

{A3}

RedPeriz

Backpacker
Add a rule stating defending factions are not allowed to use more than 1 cannon at the same time to counter a enemy factions raiding cannon, (i.e. using 2 of your own cannons shooting at the same time at a enemy factions cannon aimed at your base is not allowed)

Last edited:

Wavyfhul

Peasant
This would be very odd. for every faction server I have played on they have always aloud counter cannon's I don't see why this would be a rule. I can see where your coming from because it can get annoying how people can just blow up your cannon with their own, But that's just how factions works.

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
This would be very odd. for every faction server I have played on they have always aloud counter cannon's I don't see why this would be a rule. I can see where your coming from because it can get annoying how people can just blow up your cannon with their own, But that's just how factions works.
I don't think the purpose of this post was to disallow counter cannons. The user wants to limit counter cannons to ONE cannon at a time - Not have multiple cannons counter one attacking cannon.

As far as I'm aware you can use multiple cannons on the ABC realms to raid one base; So technically it would only be fair to be able to have multiple cannons defending your base as well. As for Drego, since you can only have one cannon actively raiding, here it would make sense to only allow one counter cannon active per raid.
Would like to hear some more opinions on this.

Wavyfhul

Peasant
Oh I never knew Drego could only have one raiding cannon.
That kinda changed my whole perspective of the suggestion if you play on Drego. I guess only having one raiding cannon would only make it fair to have one counter cannon.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think the purpose of this post was to disallow counter cannons. The user wants to limit counter cannons to ONE cannon at a time - Not have multiple cannons counter one attacking cannon.

As far as I'm aware you can use multiple cannons on the ABC realms to raid one base; So technically it would only be fair to be able to have multiple cannons defending your base as well. As for Drego, since you can only have one cannon actively raiding, here it would make sense to only allow one counter cannon active per raid.
Would like to hear some more opinions on this.
I play on Auren and didn't really know that Drego could only have one raiding cannon