Add a Command that Makes Your Target Have A Glow Around Them

Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Bootleg_Banshee
  • Realm or Service: FFA
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Add a Command that Makes Your Target Have A Glow Around Them
  • Description:
    This might just be me, but a lot of times when I'm playing ffa and my friends and I are chasing after one person or a couple of them, I find it hard to keep track of the person we're all trying to kill. There should be an object in your hotbar that allows you to tap on a player and it makes their avatar glow; This is so you can easily keep track of them while in the crowd of people so you aren't accidentally hitting your friends because you mistook them for your target. To make it less op, you can only invite a certain number of people so you don't have the whole server in a team going after one person.

Maybe there could also be a command where you can add people in ffa to a 'team'. When they're in a team, you won't be able to attack each other and you'll have a compass that points to where your nearest team mate is. This makes it so you aren't accidentally attacking each other when trying to fight other people together.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    This would improve the problem of knowing who to attack because everyone has the same armor on and everyone's username gets mushed together when they're all in a big group.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
so you aren't accidentally hitting your friends because you mistook them for your target
This is free for all, you shouldn't really be teaming with anyone anyways and I personally don't think we should be encouraging focusing/teaming by use of any commands.
FFA shouldn't be focused on teaming or having any friends. It should be as the name implies "free for all". No teaming, no focusing, no ganking.
Personally a big no from me.

Krynogenic

Nobility
This is free for all, you shouldn't really be teaming with anyone anyways and I personally don't think we should be encouraging focusing/teaming by use of any commands.
FFA shouldn't be focused on teaming or having any friends. It should be as the name implies "free for all". No teaming, no focusing, no ganking.
Personally a big no from me.
lmao you have never been on ffa have you

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
lmao you have never been on ffa have you
I have been on FFA and I am aware that people team and the like - But that does not mean that we, as the server, should promote it by helping players team easier.