Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Add a rule to disallow moving bases during war time.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: ChiraqVillian
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Add a rule to disallow moving bases during war time.
  • Description:
    Good when kids get raided twice and they hit the fat 1 chunk in the middle of the world with 100 bosters during the last day of wartime just to get payout. SAD! Ceasefire should be the only time where people are allowed to move bases.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Kids will stop playing like *****s
  • Image/Video (Link):

Onliest

Explorer
Question: What is wartime anyway?
Is there now specific times when someone can raid? If so, seems pretty ****ing stupid.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
It would be pretty hard to enforce tbh
Not really, if someone notices someone's core claims are no longer at their main base that was most likely split and they're now gaining more f top value they could report it and that faction would be DQed for that weeks payout.
Post automatically merged:

Question: What is wartime anyway?
Is there now specific times when someone can raid? If so, seems pretty ****ing stupid.
War time is like Friday 3pm est -> Sunday 3am est I believe

The rest of the week is ceasefire, this is supposed to encourage new people to play the server.

Onliest

Explorer
Not really, if someone notices someone's core claims are no longer at their main base that was most likely split and they're now gaining more f top value they could report it and that faction would be DQed for that weeks payout.

The rest of the week is ceasefire, this is supposed to encourage new people to play the server.
that's kind of ****ing stupid

Cansky

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Content Team

Seems like a very harsh punishment and also the fact that it'd be enforced off of user reports it'd be very inconsistent all around. "staff bias" is a term I can predict being called out upon an example. That needs to be enforced easier than someone having to acknowledge and realize an illegal action was done (or be left upon staff to check every ftop faction).

I don't like the fact that people can move around their spawners and get ftop due to moving to undiscovered bases or making up new ones- but Besen is part of the casual realm trio and we can't exactly enforce a rule like "you can only have one set of coreclaims/base throughout the map" or a 1-week cooldown on /f coreclaim which is what I thought about.

I simply don't see how it would be working out, and it should already be very non profitable for the faction blowing up/mining and replacing spawners at different locations.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Seems like a very harsh punishment and also the fact that it'd be enforced off of user reports it'd be very inconsistent all around. "staff bias" is a term I can predict being called out upon an example. That needs to be enforced easier than someone having to acknowledge and realize an illegal action was done (or be left upon staff to check every ftop faction).
I don't understand how anyone can argue bias here. If they moved their base they moved their base. There are no ifs or buts, if spawners were mined/moved to one base after a raid just to win f top it's pretty clear they would be breaking the potential rule.

I don't like the fact that people can move around their spawners and get ftop due to moving to undiscovered bases or making up new ones- but Besen is part of the casual realm trio and we can't exactly enforce a rule like "you can only have one set of coreclaims/base throughout the map" or a 1-week cooldown on /f coreclaim which is what I thought about.
Casual doesn't mean you have to baby every faction. It's not like you're increasing the cannon speed, or getting rid of allies. What people are doing is just straight unfair. An alternative maybe is core claim coords are displayed on a factions f who page but that makes it so everyone will be raided during wartime, factions big and small.

I simply don't see how it would be working out, and it should already be very non profitable for the faction blowing up/mining and replacing spawners at different locations.
It's cheaper than mining, as well as thats not the main issue, its the moving of bases and placing 3k boosters in a 1 chunk in a 150k chunk map.