Backpacker
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: SmokerJay
  • Realm or Service: Auren
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Add sandbots
  • Description:
    right now auren is dead in terms of comp. the thing stopping other factions coming on auren and bringing competition is the need for constant sand stackers in any serious attempt, and most newer factions (if they can get a cannon together and all the other parts of a raid) lack the numbers to stack sand/fly, making it really hard to attempt. sandbots (for those who aren't aware) are alts that kinda just autogen sand around them, constantly restacking a sand comp. on realms like besen and caden, this isn't necessary due to gen buckets.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    the addition of sand bots would make the realm a lot more lively and coerce more competitive factions to log on the realm and provide competition for the higher up factions.
  • Image/Video (Link):

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: SmokerJay
  • Realm or Service: Auren
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Add sandbots

• Description:
    right now auren is dead in terms of comp. the thing stopping other factions coming on auren and bringing competition is the need for constant sand stackers in any serious attempt, and most newer factions (if they can get a cannon together and all the other parts of a raid) lack the numbers to stack sand/fly, making it really hard to attempt. sandbots (for those who aren't aware) are alts that kinda just autogen sand around them, constantly restacking a sand comp. on realms like besen and caden, this isn't necessary due to gen buckets.

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    the addition of sand bots would make the realm a lot more lively and coerce more competitive factions to log on the realm and provide competition for the higher up factions.

• Image/Video (Link):
I +1ed this originally due to this being for Besen and Caden, but now I realized that this is for Auren. Good when kids use these to do sandwalls instead of hand placing them. I guess this is fine if there is a rule saying that you're not allowed to use these on your base.

These should also be added to the other realms as well.