Backpacker
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: AntiCheap
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    April 1st

• Description:
    Make the server funny at least 1 day a year. Make random chat messages, such as "X declaimed all your faction land" or X was disbanded, X was banned permanently for hacking appear in chat. X has requested for you to tp to nowhere. X won. And change the player count to 2 or 893234 players.

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    Let people chill out a bit and not be toxic.

• Image/Video (Link):

tomaz

Peasant
Please may you remove this thread. It appears that you are making a "dark" joke. Using the term "X" suggests that you're targeting the dead person "Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy" also known as "X". This is very irresponsible and disgusting behaviour upon your behalf.

VeloQWERTY

Peasant
Please may you remove this thread. It appears that you are making a "dark" joke. Using the term "X" suggests that you're targeting the dead person "Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy" also known as "X". This is very irresponsible and disgusting behaviour upon your behalf.
I have two pieces of advice for you, tomaz: Learn to interpret information in context, and kindly grow up.

walrusflamez

Peasant
Mega cringe moment.

Sertefa

Backpacker
I don't even know what u talking about X means player name to me.
That's XXXTentaction you moron I got full respect for him. Imagine how all people doing maths are irrespectful to him.

tomaz

Peasant
I have two pieces of advice for you, tomaz: Learn to interpret information in context, and kindly grow up.
Hello dear, just realised you thought my reply to your thread was serious. Sorry for taking time out of your day to respond to me, much love sweetie pie.

lahmayo

Crusader
fr dog that **** mad disrespectful on my boy Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy. #LLJ

Enthalpy

Trailblazer
Ima stay neutral on this suggestion, Not sure as to what I think,

But definitely Desteria needs to do something for April fools, (Dont forget to bring back the kit) :)

Lucy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Event Team
Content Team
Implementing something for only one day of the year would most likely be too much effort.
I can have a look around at public plugins or maybe using command blocks for random messages but that's most likely as much as we are able to do.
Dedicating any dev time to this would not be a smart move when we could be doing more productive things.

Enthalpy

Trailblazer
Implementing something for only one day of the year would most likely be too much effort.
I can have a look around at public plugins or maybe using command blocks for random messages but that's most likely as much as we are able to do.
Dedicating any dev time to this would not be a smart move when we could be doing more productive things.
Lucy will the kit be coming back,

Maybe if the Event realm is up and going for April 1st we can run a event in game which will give a special title for April Fools