Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Best Desteria 2-0s Childish

Ripshooters

Backpacker
Never been banned on a practice server, constantly play on blc.... Who even are you?
Just asking dude. Anyone who actually aspires to be a good Minecraft pvper is definitely getting builled at school. On the other hand lying about cheating also probably means you get bullied at school. But I believe you.

easyxx

Citizen
Just asking dude. Anyone who actually aspires to be a good Minecraft pvper is definitely getting builled at school. On the other hand lying about cheating also probably means you get bullied at school. But I believe you.
I hadn't even played the game in like 2 weeks until yesterday, I just posted this cause Childish always talks **** and people treat him like some god

Using

Nobility
Don't you cheat?
He’s one of the only good legit pvpers that Ik
[doublepost=1551111883,1551111784][/doublepost]
All you’ve done recently is talk **** on forums. Let’s rethink the one who really gets bullied at school... https://gyazo.com/d9fc37adf859919ec5df9aecae0a18f5

poothead

Trailblazer
oh ****! Pawthead over here laughin at y'all!

Geeg easyxx. I saw you clap countless fools in that rr. Beat Costy I think. It's just an rr, but you got skills m8
Jboy, I gotta tell ya, it really cracks me up seeing these posts. Just knowing that no "good" player that ever came from desteria has ever clicked a mouse.