Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    /bounty list
  • Description:
    Add bounties to the server, /bounty add w07 [Amount]
    and /bounty list to see the people who have bounties on there head
    This goes for all realms!!!!
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    A way for players to pvp for something. like if someone has a bounty then they would get targeted or something? idk! I just think this would be really cool to be added into the server.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Omega

Ambassador
I wrote a pretty expansive suggestion on this and wanted to get it implemented at some point, but the main problem is trying to figure out how to implement it without having it abusable - since most people would end up just putting bounties and killing alts, etc. to move money around in creative ways.

I have my own way of doing it that I think would work though.

BroKane

Backpacker
I wrote a pretty expansive suggestion on this and wanted to get it implemented at some point, but the main problem is trying to figure out how to implement it without having it abusable - since most people would end up just putting bounties and killing alts, etc. to move money around in creative ways.

Good work

notdombuh

Peasant

okay clown

w07

Citizen

hope you know that if you bounty an alt and kill it, it doesn't abuse? like it's your own money you just put on that alts head and the same money u gained back?? How could this be a duping matter @snw has a really good bounty thing.

Krynogenic

Nobility

Not sure if anybody has expanded on the idea of bounty or just left it as "we want bounty".
I think the concept would be to basically place a hit, you pay, killer receives money upon their death. As for
figure out how to implement it without having it abusable - since most people would end up just putting bounties and killing alts
I don't understand this point, why do people need to move money around creatively?

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Not sure if anybody has expanded on the idea of bounty or just left it as "we want bounty".
I think the concept would be to basically place a hit, you pay, killer receives money upon their death. As for

I don't understand this point, why do people need to move money around creatively?
I guess he made the idea when desteria Tax was still a thing and they didn't want people putting 99 mil bounties on people to hide their money?

Jayqt

Trailblazer
this would probably be fun, but i can imagine it’s not that fun for the good pvpers that would constantly get targeted