Trailblazer
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Breweyy
  • Realm or Service: Event
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Bring Back Event.
  • Description:
    Event is like the best thing about Desteria. Without it, its very boring. Factions is a waiting game mid-way through. People need to be able to do something while in that waiting period especially if you're making us wait til weekends to actually raid.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    player activity, and player hosted events.

It'll bring back players whom wish to play red rover and just have fun on the pvp side of event realm.
  • Image/Video (Link):

HotStuffing

Explorer
ok boomer
Shut up I hate you.

Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Breweyy
  • Realm or Service: Event
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Bring Back Event.
  • Description:
    Event is like the best thing about Desteria. Without it, its very boring. Factions is a waiting game mid-way through. People need to be able to do something while in that waiting period especially if you're making us wait til weekends to actually raid.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    player activity, and player hosted events.

It'll bring back players whom wish to play red rover and just have fun on the pvp side of event realm.
  • Image/Video (Link):
Yeah ok that's why we have the ffa realm! Yo play that I'd you want the epic PvP. Smh my head.

Tabby

Nobility
People need to be able to do something while in that waiting period especially if you're making us wait til weekends to actually raid.
Trueee, especially for the weeks after grace and people have their bases set up, they need to have event implemented again.

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
Shut up I hate you.

Yeah ok that's why we have the ffa realm! Yo play that I'd you want the epic PvP. Smh my head.
Yeah but ffa is not nearly as fun as /event in my opinion. For example, ffa doesn't have realistic pvp, a good hit registration, or random RR's/Sumo's done by the Event Team to make the event realm even more enjoyable.