Peasant
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: H8Y
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Decreasing the boss's health
  • Description:
    You should decrease the Boss's health as it takes way too long to kill, even with a lot of people. It's currently set at 30k which takes around 10-20minutes to kill, depending on how many people there are.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    If it was set an around 15k health, this would be a lot better in my opinion.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Aeqo

Peasant
I disagree. It shouldn’t be free and there’s nothing wrong with having an event that last for 15 minutes.

Enthalpy

Trailblazer
+1, I do feel that Desteria needs to lower the boss by just a tad.

The boss is for 2 godly keys which makes sense for it to be at such a high level of health, But I think its just a bit to much. When you have people hitting you and then also trying to hit to boss, It can take up to 15min - 20min just to kill the boss.

Personally, I agree that it should be lowered to about 15k - 20k

lahmayo

Crusader
I disagree. It shouldn’t be free and there’s nothing wrong with having an event that last for 15 minutes.
it still is free it just takes ridiculously long to kill. maybe if it did something else then just do automatic damage if you're in it's range. i literally just have to stand there and hit it for 30 mins while having to constantly pot because of it's dumb bubble around it.