Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Disable TNTing/Cegging spawners while being raided.

Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Ninjaspence
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Disable TNTing/Cegging spawners while being raided.
  • Description:
    TNTing and cegging spawners basically allows people to get their spawners back more than half the time, and usually, it's used as a tactic when an enemy faction is raiding you, or close to getting in your base. Factions do this all the time so they don't have to pay the mining fee and they get away with the spawners, nothing lost.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It would increase factions' willingness to actually check walls and get better at the game. Also, it may discourage some to mine (because of the fees).
  • Image/Video (Link):

Bradyy

Trailblazer
you guys couldn't even breach LOL thanks for the free paypal

video coming soon 5 cannons from pirates and cant breach goons (unraidable)

scared.png pirates scared of goons?

Last edited:

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
honestly, this is a good suggestion since half the time I go to raid someone on auren (yes auren dont bully me) they just semtex or tnt their spawners 5 minutes in.

+1

Cansky

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Content Team
I've seen the same issue come up in other servers where it was discouraged by being made illegal- rather than disabling the action. How would we punish for such a case so that it's appropriate? What do people think about a system where you're not allowed to evade spawner tax?

Emz

Trailblazer
I've seen the same issue come up in other servers where it was discouraged by being made illegal- rather than disabling the action. How would we punish for such a case so that it's appropriate? What do people think about a system where you're not allowed to evade spawner tax?
-1 :cool: