Yes
What is your Discord ID?
Enthalpy#9954
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Timezone:
EST

Building Section

Are you interested in building? (If not, feel free to skip this section)
Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own. Be as detailed as possible.
More Moderate / Fancy ~ I work primarily well with patter based builds / Arenas

Please provide at least one sample build below.
I just recently got a new pc and none of my screenshots are here, I can build some new ones and have them ready to show you.

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
Yes
Detailed Information

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
I applied for event team because I want to help Desteria improve on events. Events was what kept Desteria going in the past and I would like to make a contribution to helping them grow.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
The experience that I will be bringing to the team is I used to be the head of ET on another server, On this server I learned a lot of cool events that I would love to implement/add to the event realm which I am sure the team would enjoy greatly.
What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
A overall goal within the team is to make event a fun more enjoyable place for all Desterians.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes, Collaboration is one of the many things Im good at. My irl job primarily works around being able to work with others and to communicate ideas respectfully and properly.

Please expand on your answer by offering examples.
Thanks for taking the time to read my app :)