Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

F-Top Rewards Poll

Navi

Forest Guardian
Hey guys, inactive user here.

I was recently looking through the f-top rewards and realized how big of a payout 1st place is with the PayPal rewards. This got me wondering what everyone would do if they actually won those rewards, assuming you could keep all the money or dish out some cash to your faction members. Considering the many age differences among the player base here, it would be interesting to get a bit of insight into what everyone would do.

Personally I'd use the money to pay rent each month so I could prioritize savings toward my college fund, since art commissions and a part time job only take you so far. :^}

edit: I'm just now realizing that "poll" isn't really the word for this, but I can't change my title. Doubt it means much, but sorry if it ends up being clickbait-y or not what you'd expect.

Bonfiyah

Nobility
I'm planning a trip to Alabama in a few weeks to visit my bro for his birthday while he's down there for a research assignment. This would conveniently cover the cost (~$525)

Saving the rest. Might use it to kickstart saving for a new laptop.

Navi

Forest Guardian
I'm planning a trip to Alabama in a few weeks to visit my bro for his birthday while he's down there for a research assignment. This would conveniently cover the cost (~$525)

Saving the rest. Might use it to kickstart saving for a new laptop.
Hell yeah. Getting a gaming laptop or just one to have?

Bonfiyah

Nobility
Hell yeah. Getting a gaming laptop or just one to have?
Gaming laptop, I move around too much to bother with a desktop so that's my main computer. I've got one now that's served me very well, though it's ~4 years old and starting to show. 120 or 144hz displays on laptops are also looking real nice these days :p

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
I'd just buy a ****ton of fruits cause I'm already happy with what I've got. o and maybe buy my boyfriend an electric bike cuz he's wanted one forever