Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Fix The Fishing Rewards

Hunted2000

Peasant
Right now, if you fish you can get the basic survival world stuff. On other servers if u get your Mcmmo skill high enough u can get rare rewards like spawners or keys or crates. Repost this enough to force Omega to fix it.

Hunted2000

Peasant
Right now, the rewards i get is leather armor and wood tools. Like it would be great if the rewards were leveled, so say u get ur skill to 125 u can start getting spawners, if u are VERY lucky

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
Right now, if you fish you can get the basic survival world stuff. On other servers if u get your Mcmmo skill high enough u can get rare rewards like spawners or keys or crates. Repost this enough to force Omega to fix it.
tbh this will be a good feature so new people can get on their feet more easily maybe getting spawners every 30min or so but yet again using a hacked client with auto-fishing will just break the spawner eco. +.50

jrain42

Backpacker
tbh this will be a good feature so new people can get on their feet more easily maybe getting spawners every 30min or so but yet again using a hacked client with auto-fishing will just break the spawner eco. +.50
Makes it easier to weed out people with clients, that is assuming we first get a more active staff team lmao

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
For the record this was just suggested in another post as well:
Linking here for reference.
Personally I think this is worth looking into although auto-fishing would make this fairly easy to be abused.
In general +1 if we can find a way to not make this too op or abusable.
Gonna bring this up in our content meeting for discussion as well.
Post automatically merged:

As a note, during our content meeting no one seemed to be opposed to this idea but obviously we are going to need a loot table for this.
If anyone has any ideas for a decent loot table or wants to create one please feel free to do so and forward it to one of the content team members for consideration.

Last edited:

amanduhhbynes

Formerly 'Aatucus'
Has anything actually been discussed yet about this? I just started fishing about 3 days ago remembering how I can get enchanted books and tools and music discs. I was all "oh hell yeah" when I fished up a diamond but after looking into mcMMO credits more, realizing that you can level fishing up to literally 1500, there should definitely be better rewards as you get closer to the 1500 cap. Even if all of those levels are achieved through credits and not fishing- it would still take a good while to max out and therefore deserves better payouts. I'm not saying you should be level 1400 and fish up a spawner every 5 bites, but you know what I'm saying.