Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com
  • Please read this before posting a bug-report: Click here.

Fix the knockback

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muzzles

The title explains everything. In ffa I was messing around with @xTNAx02 and I hit him twice. This man flew all the way up to the top of spawn, and we were a solid 4 or 5 blocks away from it. (Meaning I wasn't hitting him as he jumped next to the wall, we were actually pvping.) Please tell me this kb is a complete joke because I feel like I take absolutely none, on top of that. Also, I'm Travellings.

Aeris

Overlord
This sounds like it's more of a bug than a suggestion. I have never personally encountered it. Do you have a video of it occurring, by any chance?

M

Muzzles

This sounds like it's more of a bug than a suggestion. I have never personally encountered it. Do you have a video of it occurring, by any chance?
It was pretty random so not atm, but I'll grab some footage when I get home. Also, it's not a bug because nothing is misfunctioning technically with the plugins or anything.

Aeris

Overlord
It was pretty random so not atm, but I'll grab some footage when I get home. Also, it's not a bug because nothing is misfunctioning technically with the plugins or anything.
If something is occurring in a way that it isn't meant to, then it's considered a bug. There can be a knockback bug, and it could be caused by the malfunction of some plugin or plugins, because nothing should effect knockback as drastically as you claim, as far as I know.

M

Muzzles

If something is occurring in a way that it isn't meant to, then it's considered a bug. There can be a knockback bug, and it could be caused by the malfunction of some plugin or plugins, because nothing should effect knockback as drastically as you claim, as far as I know.
If you think it's a bug then move it, your choice. Also, tell me straight up its not drastic to get hit on top of spawn in two hits.

M

Muzzles

"because nothing should effectknockback as drastically as you claim, as far as I know." Maybe I misunderstood what you said? Either way, there can't be that much vertical knockback or you can't combo, plus it's even harder to have a complete combo without speed.

tyscreeper

Trailblazer
It has to do with ping usually the higher ping you have the more knock back you take because of server connection stuff. Players with low ping for example my faction leader who has like 20 ping take no kb so they technicely have a slight advantag because they live close to the server. There isn't much the devs can do about this issue. This is more of a video games as a whole issue just like fps lag is. Technology has some glitches and problems with online games and knock back in mine craft so happens to be one of them. You can test this out on other servers as well if you don't believe me. :)

Tea

Forest Guardian
It has to do with ping usually the higher ping you have the more knock back you take because of server connection stuff. Players with low ping for example my faction leader who has like 20 ping take no kb so they technicely have a slight advantag because they live close to the server. There isn't much the devs can do about this issue. This is more of a video games as a whole issue just like fps lag is. Technology has some glitches and problems with online games and knock back in mine craft so happens to be one of them. You can test this out on other servers as well if you don't believe me. :)
^^

We had this a while ago and applied a patch to even things out. FFA was the only one I believe that was left unpatched but are the other realms currently doing this as well?

Dombo

Trailblazer
lol I won’t even say anything but you clearly don’t understand how kb relates with ping/latency

xTNAx02

Crusader
The title explains everything. In ffa I was messing around with @xTNAx02 and I hit him twice. This man flew all the way up to the top of spawn, and we were a solid 4 or 5 blocks away from it. (Meaning I wasn't hitting him as he jumped next to the wall, we were actually pvping.) Please tell me this kb is a complete joke because I feel like I take absolutely none, on top of that. Also, I'm Travellings.
LOL yes knockback is kinda trash now and yes most probably has to do with my ping mostly that the server as i get about 200-220ms. Omg I still don't get how you made me go flying xD, it was so funny lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.