Peasant
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Wavyfhul
  • Realm or Service: Website
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Forum section
  • Description:
    Maybe add a feedback section on the forums?
    So we can give feedback (good or bad) about the server and it's updates.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Help desteria know what the community wants.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
Not necessarily. Here's an example: "I really like the new FFA update where you get players pot's when you kill them."
I mean, as nice as that sounds, but that's not something we really need an entire section for. You can just post that on your profile or as a thread in the General section but it's not something that we actively need to look at as staff.
The suggestion section is the ideal place for feedback since people can state their like/dislike for certain aspects of our server and then based on that make suggestions of what else they think could be added. If you think it's perfect and nothing needs to be added - Then there is no need for us to talk about it.

Wavyfhul

Peasant
I mean, as nice as that sounds, but that's not something we really need an entire section for. You can just post that on your profile or as a thread in the General section but it's not something that we actively need to look at as staff.
The suggestion section is the ideal place for feedback since people can state their like/dislike for certain aspects of our server and then based on that make suggestions of what else they think could be added. If you think it's perfect and nothing needs to be added - Then there is no need for us to talk about it.
Hmm... I guess your right when a update happens your get all the feedback from the Suggestions. So you basically assume everything is good and don't have to worry about if people like it and only change what is agreed to change by High Staff Members if a change need's to be made.

Omega

General Manager
Staff member
Manager
That isn't how we approach content updates at all actually, but since you're just assuming things, I guess I'll just agree and assume that's a positive comment.

Thanks for liking our content!

celestialxo

Peasant
Creating an entire forum purely for giving your feedback on the server or the content of the server is not needed at all, in my opinion.
On the majority of the servers that I know, the "suggestions" category is mainly used for players to give feedback, as well as adding comments of what they think should be added/removed.

If there is a genuine concern over specific content, it can be posted here or even contact a member of staff so they are aware of it.
With that being said, I do not think a category based on feedback should be added as there are already alternatives for this.
[-1]