Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Hacker Flying,Bhopping,Has Killaura or Aimbot

Selectique

Backpacker
2019-10-07_11.52.12.pngGuy
Post automatically merged:

This guy was at /boss with noob kit and he was hitting me like a god i mean i coudnt land 1 hit on him and he was jumping like 2-3blocks high while attacking me
Post automatically merged:

@Arpz

Last edited:

Ganp

Trailblazer
the funny thing is that you gotta report this ****
their anticheat is too awful to deal with kill aura or people who fly
sad ****

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
To get someone banned for hacks we will. Eed to have an actual recording of them doing so. This unfortunately is not enough. In addition to that, please use ouruser reports section on the forums for these matters.

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
Well @Lucy if u are near a player within 30 blocks they drop from the air , so this couldn’t of been votefly. So I think this should be a ban
As likely as that sounds there are other ways to have someone stuck in the air. A simple picture is not enough to get anyone banned, especially when this could easily be faked. Recordings only.

kozux

Citizen
u need to record it to get him banned, a picture isn't enough evidence especially being as vague as this, you cant really even see the background. So he could be in /wild and since you are zoomed in on optifine you could be more than 32 blocks away allowing him to fly. If you want to get him banned u have to post a video.

Halogen

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
Doesn’t seem like anything can be done about this tbh. We need to have video evidence showing the user abusing illegal modifications.

BravePepper

Peasant
@Lucy @canal Can sort it out. But I doubt there is enough evidence here.
I would have to agree, I could just say he had faction fly on in his claim land. Also for the jumping maybe jump boost xD. But I believe you dude, this is just an example of what he could say.