0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Hitmaka's Event Team Application

Hitmaka

Crusader
Personal Information
Minecraft Username: Hitmaka

Do you have Discord? Yes

What is your Discord ID? (Need to copy and paste)

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Timezone: EST

Building Section
Are you interested in building? (If not, feel free to skip this section) Of course

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own. Be as detailed as possible.

Natural landscapes: Rolling hills, farmland, forests, cliffs, oceans, etc.

Please provide at least one sample build below.

@Nutella link them please :)
Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?

Due to the virus this won't be a problem.

Detailed Information
Why did you apply for the Event Team?

Because I feel like my prior experience with the team will be useful in the recently released new realm. I knew the rules and my away around the team quite well, and it won't be difficult for me to pick up the criteria needed to run the event realm.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?

Seeing as I was on the event team last time, I feel as though I would bring a quick handle to running the realm. I'm well aware around pvp mechanics, as well as running and hosting events that have been done in the past, such as RRs and Sumos.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?

Personally I'm just glad that the realm is back up and running. I hope to fully restore the event realm back to its glory days where there would be dozens of players on everyday waiting to be added to my kill count ;')

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?

Yes.

Please expand on your answer by offering examples.

I never had any quarrel with anyone on the last team, even with members of enemy factions on it, so I feel as though I would be able to come to compromises if needed be.

Quick edit: My friend @culumbia was generous enough to buy me an unban just for the anticipated release of event; really the only reason I'm unbanned

Vulso

Trailblazer
+1
Overall I believe this player should become an event team member because of the following reasons:
  • Previous experience working with this member on est in the past.
  • Has great communication and building skills.
  • A good personality to be around and lively in calls.
  • Had unique ideas last time we was both on event team and would contribute often.