Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

I need a staff

My ign is BeastDamage and I really want staff so I can help the server and will be on for how ever long you will need me to and will be the best staff ever please apply me as staff <3

gavin1214

Nobility
Hi BadBot. There are certain requirements every player must have before they can be considered for staff. You can read about those requirements and see more information in the following links!

https://desteria.com/community/threads/recruit-applications-info-and-guide.83932/
https://desteria.com/community/threads/staff-applications-information.8/

Also when applying for staff you need to use the following template:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Minecraft Username: <answer>
Previous Minecraft usernames: <answer>
Current Age: <answer>
Timezone/Country: <answer>
What is your Discord ID? <answer>
If yes, do you have a microphone? <answer>

DESTERIA INFORMATION:
Average Daily Hours: <answer>
Main Realm(s): <answer>
Date Joined Desteria: <answer>

DETAILED QUESTIONS:
What qualities do you feel a staff member needs to have? - Of the qualities you listed, which ones do you feel you haven't been able to uphold?
<answer>

Building off the above question, which qualities do you feel you're most lacking in? How would this hold you back as a Staff Member?
<answer>

From everything you've learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you'd make a contribution.
<answer>

What are some of the lessons you've learned over your time as a player on Desteria? How have these molded you into someone who you feel is now ready for a Staff position on our network?
<answer>

Do you have any previous experience staffing on other servers? If any, what were some of the mistakes you made? What have you already learned about what it means to be a Staff Member?
<answer>

What issues and problems do you see with Desteria that bother you, and what steps would you take to remedy them, given the opportunity?
<answer>

What motivates you to want to become a Staff Member? Be as specific as possible.
<answer>

Is there any other information about yourself that you feel is relevant? If so, feel free to list it here.
<answer>

Good luck!

Omega

General Manager
Staff member
Manager
The feeling of wanting to help trumping everything else is what makes people good at helping in the first place though - so if gavin truly is going for staff, then he's well on his way with that sort of attitude. Shouldn't matter if it's a joke or not - you're here to help. That's the best kind of mentality to have.

gavin1214

Nobility
The feeling of wanting to help trumping everything else is what makes people good at helping in the first place though - so if gavin truly is going for staff, then he's well on his way with that sort of attitude. Shouldn't matter if it's a joke or not - you're here to help. That's the best kind of mentality to have.
Thank you Omega. Not going for staff, but I appreciate your thoughts regardless.

IronBS

Citizen
Hi BadBot. There are certain requirements every player must have before they can be considered for staff. You can read about those requirements and see more information in the following links!

https://desteria.com/community/threads/recruit-applications-info-and-guide.83932/
https://desteria.com/community/threads/staff-applications-information.8/

Also when applying for staff you need to use the following template:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Minecraft Username: <answer>
Previous Minecraft usernames: <answer>
Current Age: <answer>
Timezone/Country: <answer>
What is your Discord ID? <answer>
If yes, do you have a microphone? <answer>

DESTERIA INFORMATION:
Average Daily Hours: <answer>
Main Realm(s): <answer>
Date Joined Desteria: <answer>

DETAILED QUESTIONS:
What qualities do you feel a staff member needs to have? - Of the qualities you listed, which ones do you feel you haven't been able to uphold?
<answer>

Building off the above question, which qualities do you feel you're most lacking in? How would this hold you back as a Staff Member?
<answer>

From everything you've learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you'd make a contribution.
<answer>

What are some of the lessons you've learned over your time as a player on Desteria? How have these molded you into someone who you feel is now ready for a Staff position on our network?
<answer>

Do you have any previous experience staffing on other servers? If any, what were some of the mistakes you made? What have you already learned about what it means to be a Staff Member?
<answer>

What issues and problems do you see with Desteria that bother you, and what steps would you take to remedy them, given the opportunity?
<answer>

What motivates you to want to become a Staff Member? Be as specific as possible.
<answer>

Is there any other information about yourself that you feel is relevant? If so, feel free to list it here.
<answer>

Good luck!
Uh oh looks like we have a true lad here...