What's your Discord ID?
Jobmaximous#1239

What timezone are you in?
BST

-------------------
Building Section
-------------------

Are you interested in building?

Not currently - I feel as if my skills could be better utilized in other areas, especially as my ability to build is not fantastic.

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own.
N/A

If yes (to the above question), please provide at least one sample build below.
N/A

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
N/A

-------------------
Detailed Information
---------------------

Why did you apply for the Event Team?

I am extremely passionate about Minecraft events. I believe it’s one of the most effective ways for a server to engage with their community, and when done well it can strengthen the bond between the Staff Team and the Community. I feel Desteria does an excellent job at their Community Engagement, and I would love to be a part of a team that I feel does this aspect of Server Management so well.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
I have worked on teams handling events on many different networks and communities in the past, the most relevant of which I will list below.

TreasureWars - During my time as a Senior Moderator and Administrator on the TreasureWars Network, I helped create and host many different events along with other members of the Administration team. We hosted events such as Admin Boxes, a cross-realm faction war event, and a maze event (trailer found here:
)

******** - From November 2018 to February 2019, I was member of the Event Assistance team at ********. This involved hosting events during that period, coming up with concepts for new and exciting ideas for our playerbase to enjoy, such as a “12 days of Christmas” event, with a new game type being played in our events server every day. I also assisted with the Staff Management events at ********, helping organise our staff only events such as scavenger hunts and PvP Events.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
I hope to be able to assist in making the best possible events for the community at Desteria. As for my goals, I hope to gain insight into how the Desteria events team works, as well as to develop my communication skills further.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes - Communication is one of the most important factors in making sure any sort of team runs smoothly, and I believe without everyone having their voices heard, and decisions being agreed (or at least understood) by everyone, it can lead to a very unmotivated team.

If yes (to the above question), please expand on your answer by offering examples.
During my time at TreasureWars, whenever preparation for an event was ongoing, I made sure to consistently check in with other team members working on the project, as well as compromising with them on any conflicting areas (whether it be rewards or event design)

As well as this, during my time at ******** I made sure to communicate with management whenever I disagreed with something that was decided on. I made sure to express my views assertively, and where possibly worked with management to come to a compromise on any disagreements that were had, therefore creating an efficient solution.

Bonfiyah

Nobility
I don't believe you're here with intentions to help this server. You don't play on this server. You've never posted on the forums and you've joined Desteria's discord two hours ago. I don't have a reason to believe you care about Desteria.

Porridge

Overlord
Just pulled your name and searched through TreasureWars platforms. You have just barely any reputable activity on the forums and there does not seem to have been any indication that you held any kind of responsibilities with the server itself at any point in time.

So yea go somewhere m8....

Treasurewars went under new management at some point after Eraze left it. Job was on the administrator team back then when Eraze ran it. His account was deleted by the next set of management for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

I first met Job through @Eraze roughly a year ago whilst they were both on TWars. Regardless of what has happened to his forums account he did actually hold that position.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Treasurewars went under new management at some point after Eraze left it. Job was on the administrator team back then when Eraze ran it. His account was deleted by the next set of management for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

I first met Job through @Eraze roughly a year ago whilst they were both on TWars. Regardless of what has happened to his forums account he did actually hold that position.
Well with all due respect porr I still would like to see some sort of physical proof that this person has had the experience they say that they have. I will still take what you have said into consideration.

Jobmaximous

Peasant
Well with all due respect porr I still would like to see some sort of physical proof that this person has had the experience they say that they have. I will still take what you have said into consideration.
Sure thing!
As Porridge said above, when the new team were transferring their Xenforo to a new box, my account was indeed deleted.
I've looked through some old things, and managed to find some proof - hopefully it should be sufficient for you :)
My Administrator Rank on the discord
A recommendation from a developer previously at the TreasureWars Network
A video with my tag clearly visible (I lost due to ping... I swear)
One of the event discords where I posted announcements.

Hopefully that's enough @MCBeta, feel free to just ask if you'd like more.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Sure thing!
As Porridge said above, when the new team were transferring their Xenforo to a new box, my account was indeed deleted.
I've looked through some old things, and managed to find some proof - hopefully it should be sufficient for you :)
My Administrator Rank on the discord
A recommendation from a developer previously at the TreasureWars Network
A video with my tag clearly visible (I lost due to ping... I swear)
One of the event discords where I posted announcements.

Hopefully that's enough @MCBeta, feel free to just ask if you'd like more.
I see. After doing some further digging into your ign and name I did find some information to match what you have posted here as well. I will gladly retract my previous statement.

+1 from me as of right now. Best of luck.

Last edited: