• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Citizen
About our faction
This faction's old name was Ambitious, Ambitious Won first and third place on the first ever map we
played on desteria and we are about to take the title on besen as Katana. We plan to DOMINATE next map (we DOMINATED the map im talking about already) so if you like winning hop aboard.
Dark humor and Ethnic / sexuality jokes are fine in this faction but if you seem to be genuinely racist or homophobic you will be kicked. I have no patience for insecure ******s that need to convince themselves that the way they were born is superior to the way someone of another race or sexuality was born
LEADER: Austho
Co: Bonshi, Fantales
Join our discord and when we review your application and decide your fate we will either promote your dc rank or let you know that you have been rejected
https://discord.gg/C3CNq8z

Bonshi's Katana faction application

Austho and I will decide what rank in the faction/dc you get and how useful you are,
any complaining about rank will be ignored. If you leave part way through a map
you will not be entitled to any of our value regardless of how much you contributed though depending
on how and why you leave the fac we may give you a little something to help out.
Send your Application to my discord Bon#0001 and we will take a look
copy the application and fill it in
INFO
▬ι═Age══ﺤ
▬ι═
Timezone══ﺤ
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ingame name══ﺤ
▬ι═
Online hours══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ever insided══ﺤ
▬ι═
Been Banned══ﺤ
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ

SKILL SET
═ﺤ

FACTIONS HISTORY
(previous factions/servers)═ﺤ

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY
═ﺤ
_End_

Last edited:

00Blaze

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤ
centeral us
▬ι═Discord/mic══
ﺤMr Flippers#4401 if i feel like it
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤ
Mr_flippers_oG
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ
5pm-9pm
▬ι═Ever insided══ ﺤ
Nope
▬ι═Been Banned══
ﺤNope
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ
paladin

SKILL SET═ﺤI make good chocolate chip cookies, I also give decent back massages, building

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤLyren Psychotic

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ

_End_

Last edited:

Devisian

Crusader
▬ι═Age══ﺤ 16
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤCST
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤyes
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤDevisian
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤidk
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤno
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤyes
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤgod

SKILL SET═ﺤpvp

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤeverything 2.0-7.0

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤno

xDesteria

Backpacker
▬ι═Age══ﺤover 13
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤCentral Time Zone
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤCrypted#0250 , I do have a mic.
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤCrypted
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤOver 10 a week.
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤNope
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤYep
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤLegend Rank

Swatkiller

Peasant
INFO
▬ι═Age══ﺤ 15
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤEST
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ GloGangg#6372
▬ι═Ingame name══ GloGanggﺤ
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ 721 hours
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤ No
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤ No
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ Im titan

SKILL SET═ﺤ I can PvP and Build

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ I played on Lyren and krynn and eldyn i used play on Mineheros, velt and arcane

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ nope

Last edited:

KissMeh

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ13
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤEST
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤno mic discord = #1013 Moralic
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤf3f
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ5-1 hours a day.
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤi have been insided but i do not ever recall ever insiding a faction.
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤI have been banned for 2nd tier offence but not any hacks or malicious software.
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤI have the titan rank i bought the divine rank when it came out but i dont have it anymore.

SKILL SET═ﺤ
I am very good at multiple things, those things include cannoning (my main skill) but i like to basebitch and i love to pvp even tho i am not too good at pvp.

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ
I have played cosmic and raided prestonplays with rob's faction once but i joined this server in 1.0 orange realm this was my first ( quit for a while when i raided preston i quit to play cosmic).

I am looking for a good future with this faction or even without but its all chance from now so ill see if you guys accept me!

AusTho

Backpacker
▬ι═Age══ﺤ Over 15
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤ AET
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ Possibly/Maybe/Sometimes
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤ Austho
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ Possibly a few hours a day maybe?
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤ yeah this one faction called Mantis < rekt
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤ Uhm maybe?
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ Divine?

SKILL SET═ﺤ Im not very good at anything but im not bad either?

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ Was in a faction called china at one point but they kicked me took all my **** and left me for dead i had to fend on my own and i made my way up through the tough environment known as krynn, i then went on and join a faction called mantis but later decided that i was better than them all and made them decide to stay in that faction or join me and leave mantis! therefore AMBITIIOUS was made and i became god

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ well i am a very nice guy im australian so you know im possibly kind of toxic? maybe? a little bit? nah who the **** am i kidding im toxic as ****!

Jnf

Crusader
▬ι═Age══ﺤ

▬ι═Timezone══
GMT Ireland time

▬ι═Discord/mic══
jnf#0079 / Yes

▬ι═Ingame name══
Jnf

▬ι═Online hours══

▬ι═Ever insided══

Yes

▬ι═Been Banned══
Yes

▬ι═Store rank══
Titan and faction fly

SKILL SET═

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═
Too many to say

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═
Ke<o/

ImHman

Previously Hman
????????Age????????? 13
????????Timezone????????? EST
????????Discord/mic????????? Yes
????????Ingame name????????? HmanG007
????????Online hours????????? EST before and after school
????????Ever insided ????????? No
????????Been Banned????????? Yes because my cousin was talking to the mod to unban him so I was unfairly ban
????????Store rank????????? Explorer -> Might be Helper

SKILL SET?????? Bob The Builder and Boss Fighter
FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)?????? Skycade Factions Desteria Dark

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY?????? I am a great friend of Bonshi and am a great person but can't chat on discord and a great helper
Enjoy playing with you guys
Regards HmanG007

RunOrPray

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ 17ﺤ
▬ι═Timezone══ **** idk , German timezone?Central European Summer Time = GMT+2 idk
▬ι═Discord/mic══ i got bothﺤ
▬ι═Ingame name══ RunOrPrayﺤ
▬ι═Online hours══ well depends on how good the server is sometimes i like playing all day and sometimes notﺤ
▬ι═Ever insided══ neverﺤ
▬ι═Been Banned══ tooooo many timesﺤ
▬ι═Store rank══ titanﺤ

SKILL SET═ well im a good pvper i guess? i like making ppl rage so their feeling overtake them ,which means i can destroy them even more:D

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ 2 many 2 count but i leaded a f top 1 fac until i got blacklistedﺤ

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═
i like eating food but im not fat
im german but not a nazi
i like laughing
and i love pvping in groups 2 success

bonshi told me 2 apply so regards 2 him
oh and also me and fantales go wayyy back :p

also i never lose i only give ppl chances not 2 cry

_End_

Dabeast

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ over 13
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤ CST
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤYes
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤ BossModeBro
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ As much as possible (Only on weekends though sorry D:)
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤ no
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤ no
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ Hunter

SKILL SET═ﺤ Good at following instructions, basework, and economic things

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤI was a part of Ace back when Eldyn was a thing and I learned a lot about factions from that. I am not neccessarily a pro with basework terms but if you show me how do yo something I can do it and repeat it over and over if needed.
ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ I can only play on weekends because of school. really sorry about that its not my choice and I wish I could help more but I can afk during the week if needed

▬ι═Age══ﺤ 17
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤEET
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤYes
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤPhacade_
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ173
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤNah
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤNah
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤPaladin

SKILL SET═ﺤ I can basework and help with economics.

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ DejaVu and i was a leader in a fac for 3 maps(3.0)(4.0)(5.0) called Revamped.

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ I am playing for a long time, i am from Greece and i joined desteria on map 3.0. I stopped playing for a year now but i would love to start playing again. But im going to play mostly on Weekends because its my last yeaar of school. I can afk all day my pc is like a server. So anyway ill wait in discord.

Copendub

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤ
Eastern
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ
Yes both
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤ
Copendub
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ
about 5 daily during the week and 8 to 10 on Friday and Saturday
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤ
no i dont like to jump factions im either on my own or pick one and stay with it
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤ
Never
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ
Titan
SKILL SET═ﺤ
loyal and like to help out when i can. I can also help out the faction occasionally by buying things from time to time
FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ
Been playing factions basically since it released too many to name. Last two was Guardian Skies where i was also a moderator and on a small server called GlaxiaPvP. Neither were huge factions but i was in the top 10.
I'm just a chill guy who likes to play factions and will help you guys in anyway that i can. I do work full time tho. I will still be on regularly, but i cant just hop on in any given moment. I sleep during evenings and work at night (Eastern Standard Times).

About our faction
This faction's old name was Ambitious, Ambitious Won first and third place on the first ever map we
played on desteria and we are about to take the title on besen as Katana. We plan to DOMINATE next map so if you like winning hop aboard.
Dark humor like Ethnic and sexuality jokes are fine in this faction but if you seem to be genuinely racist or homophobic you will be kicked
Join our discord and when we review your application and decide your fate we will either promote your dc rank or let you know that you have been rejected

Austho and I will decide what rank in the faction/dc you get and how useful you are,
you will not be entitled to any of our value regardless of how much you contributed though depending
on how and why you leave the fac we may give you a little something to help out.
Send your Application to my discord Bon#1079 and we will take a look
INFO
▬ι═Age══ﺤ
▬ι═
Timezone══ﺤ
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ingame name══ﺤ
▬ι═
Online hours══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ever insided══ﺤ
▬ι═
Been Banned══ﺤ
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ

SKILL SET
═ﺤ

FACTIONS HISTORY

═ﺤ
_End_
▬ι═19══ﺤ
▬ι═CST══ﺤ
▬ι═GamePlayGalaxy#9859/I do use mic══ﺤ
▬ι═FadedKnight_GpG══ﺤ
▬ι═8am-12pm/6pm-11pm══ﺤ
▬ι═Never have, never will══ﺤ
▬ι═I've been kicked once over a year ago for arguing with a staff member, but I have never been banned══ﺤ
▬ι═Titan/Overlord,Halloween,Xmas kits══ﺤ

cociane

Citizen
About our faction
played on desteria and we are about to take the title on besen as Katana. We plan to DOMINATE next map so if you like winning hop aboard.
Dark humor like Ethnic and sexuality jokes are fine in this faction but if you seem to be genuinely racist or homophobic you will be kicked

Send your Application to my discord Bon#1079 and we will take a look
INFO
▬ι═Age══ Im 16ﺤ
▬ι═
Timezone══ wherever tf texas isﺤ
▬ι═Discord/mic Cociane^Nosmoke══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ingame name Cociane══ﺤ
▬ι═
Online hours 729══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ever insided══ nopeﺤ
▬ι═
Been Banned══ umm only for bullying staff membersﺤ
▬ι═Store rank══ i have 2 accounts with titan and fac fly and one account with palidinﺤ

SKILL SET
═ im just a great dude im wonderfull to talk too, i can somewhat pvp i can cannon kinda and i can do base workﺤ

FACTIONS HISTORY

ive been in a lot but the most wellknown ones are Pirates,NoSmoke, and vendetta back in like 4.0 I wanna say
im a nice dude and i love your factionﺤ

_End_
[doublepost=1538346798,1538346759][/doublepost]wait what?
I thought I just awnsered I sorta suck at this forums stuff

Weakful

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ15
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤNa(Est)
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤYes to both
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤWeakful
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ791
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤNO
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤNo
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤTitan

SKILL SET═ﺤRaiding

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤTriad On Vanity(The Real One and currently in it right now)Punch, Forceraid, Getnuked, and Vape.

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤI loving making bases and raiding.

Proof(https://gyazo.com/4a19991dec9cc67e50132de5bb85cdec)

KaWfee

Peasant
INFO
▬ι═Age══ﺤ14
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤSGT
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤHave discord, but no mic but can use phone to call
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤKaWfee
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ378h 33min as of 10/10/2018
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤNo
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤNo
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤExplorer

SKILL SET═ﺤBase defence/wall patching/checking, a little bit of cannoning(not that good) and grinding

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ(Besen/Imperial)

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤold fac died off due to inactivity cuz they wanted to make a 'new fac server' so im here. Thanks for considering me!
_End_

Status
Not open for further replies.