Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Let Helpers CIA Blatant Stuff (Like Fly, KA, ANTIKB)

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: ClashRoyal
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Let Helpers CIA Blatant Stuff (Like Fly, KA, ANTIKB)

• Description:
    Desteria has no Mods or Mentors. Operators and Admins are too busy handling other stuff or just doing things IRL, No ones on to ban or even help. These Blatant kids who use Fly and KA On FFA.
    Suggestion: Let Helpers ban people who fly on FFA and Ban very blatant kids that no one needs skill or a brain to know they're cheating.

Helpers have to Record everyone they CIA Incase they appeal etc. Also Helpers dont really need vanish for this as you dont needa Fly In Vanish to ban fly hackers or blatant kids.

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    Less blatant Hackers on Desteria. Wont Congest Player Reports with blatant **** as well. Also more fun cause you wont get killed by like 30 kids who have fly hacks on.

• Image/Video (Link):

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
Only thing I dislike about this is that we would have to give Helpers access to view and comment on Appeals/Reports if this was done. Wouldn't make sense to allow them to ban only for them not to be able to post the recording once a player appeals it.
I've seen how bad FFA can get, with up to 10-12 unique hackers per hour. Nonetheless, I'm still a bit on the edge about giving Helpers access to that. The roles should be clear in their distinction and not involve "Can kind of ban hackers but not really" and while that is always possible to be allowed nonetheless, Helpers should still rather have their task in chat moderation, not in catching hackers.

Of course I'd love for a better counter against these hackers but I personally believe we just overall need more Moderators instead of giving lower ranks more perms.

Lyuri

Backpacker
Only thing I dislike about this is that we would have to give Helpers access to view and comment on Appeals/Reports if this was done. Wouldn't make sense to allow them to ban only for them not to be able to post the recording once a player appeals it.
I've seen how bad FFA can get, with up to 10-12 unique hackers per hour. Nonetheless, I'm still a bit on the edge about giving Helpers access to that. The roles should be clear in their distinction and not involve "Can kind of ban hackers but not really" and while that is always possible to be allowed nonetheless, Helpers should still rather have their task in chat moderation, not in catching hackers.

Of course I'd love for a better counter against these hackers but I personally believe we just overall need more Moderators instead of giving lower ranks more perms.
Just get an anticheat problem solved

coolbanewarrior

Backpacker
@Lucy u clearly didn’t read my suggestion my suggestion wasn’t just ffa it was in the abcd realms aswell I also said on that post to make a spectate mode for helpers so u clearly didn’t read my full post. Read the full post next time
:mad:

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
@Lucy u clearly didn’t read my suggestion my suggestion wasn’t just ffa it was in the abcd realms aswell I also said on that post to make a spectate mode for helpers so u clearly didn’t read my full post. Read the full post next time
:mad:
I've read your full post and it was entirely building on this suggestion. If you've read my post you would have seen that I've told you to post your additions here. As for a spectator mode for Helpers that is out of the question. No Helper will be given any spectator perms. A short term spectator mode would also not be an option and even if it's possible to be made, that would be way too much effort for way too little reward.

coolbanewarrior

Backpacker
I've read your full post and it was entirely building on this suggestion. If you've read my post you would have seen that I've told you to post your additions here. As for a spectator mode for Helpers that is out of the question. No Helper will be given any spectator perms. A short term spectator mode would also not be an option and even if it's possible to be made, that would be way too much effort for way too little reward.
So banning hackers are too low reward? Besides only 4 people on the WHOLE ENTIRE SERVER can ban people at least give helpers ban perms

Halogen

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
-1 As Lucy has stated above: The issue we have is the lack of Moderators. This problem will soon be solved when current staff members demonstrate they are responsible to handle these tasks and duties.

David

Nobility
+1 server doesn't know how to promote people and you have to be helper for 9 years before getting mod gg