Backpacker
Personal Information
Minecraft Username: MajesticMuffin

Do you have Discord?: Yeah

What is your Discord ID?: Muffin#1234

Do you have a microphone?: mhm

Timezone: EST / NA

Building Section
Are you interested in building? (If not, feel free to skip this section)

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own. Be as detailed as possible.

Please provide at least one sample build below.

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?

Detailed Information
Why did you apply for the Event Team?
I would like to just spectate people (report if they are going off bhopping, etc.) and to host events like sumo, RR, etc. for the people currently on or a scheduled event. Also, since I had former experience as a Event Team member I will be a good host for the events such as RR, sumo, etc. (and helping noobs in chat ofc)
What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
5 years of factions, 4 on desty, being part of the Event Team before it was shut down, and having a big brain.
What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
I hope to help ban more blatant hackers on event and to gain more good memories of big pvp tourneys and the community coming together to make amazing stuff.
Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes and no
Please expand on your answer by offering examples.
Well it depends...
Like if i make a vote on a event and it is a very close vote I would just offer to do both events, or if someone was late to an rr by a minute but it hasn't started ill plop them in. But if one person wants an event out of 5 people I will just go on.