1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Merge Realms (CALL THE NEW REALM KRYNN)

Narwhalogy

Crusader
Blacklisted
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: FanBehavior
  • Realm or Service: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Merge Realms (CALL THE NEW REALM KRYNN)
  • Description:
    The competition is very stale on the realms. Imagine a realm where the top 3 factions of the old realms battled it out. It would make the server more interesting

There’s a compromise to this: Take the selling points of all 3 realms
    - Auren: literally nothing except lava flow
    - Besen: gen buckets
    - Caden: custom enchants

New realm:
    - gen buckets
    - custom enchants (only enchant books, with mcmmo buffs and debuffs into the mix like, apply blindness I to a sword to have a set chance to apply blindness)
    - no lava flow
    - zealot armor is changed to have a better effect in koths, dragon drops, nex
    - ranks will be able to kept on forever (/rank claim) until the next big reset of desteria since all 3 realms are merged meaning the lowest x would be turned into rank notes
    - make max player count 1500
    - would make skyblock less dead if it ever releases

issues:
    - ranks, kits etc.
    The only way I could see a solution, while there is obviously others is a buycraft coupon while keeping the main stuff on the realm

New factions manager come :)
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Server
  • Image/Video (Link):

Last edited:

MajesticMuffin

Trailblazer
well not much is left of the old factions from krynn, sepre, etc.. And I dont get how this will be a good addition since its just Caden with some more bells and whistles ._.

Bradyy

Trailblazer
+1 would make desteria better if it was

1 Faction realm
1 Skyblock realm

sucks that this wont happen though :(

Narwhalogy

Crusader
Blacklisted
well not much is left of the old factions from krynn, sepre, etc.. And I dont get how this will be a good addition since its just Caden with some more bells and whistles ._.
Because the servers dead?
And there’s nothing in comparison with this to Caden except barely impactable potion effects.

David

Nobility
Because the servers dead?
And there’s nothing in comparison with this to Caden except barely impactable potion effects.
only problem I see is that I have ranks on every single realm. What will happen to those? I don't want more pointless ****ing rank notes

StormerSage

Crusader
Merge all the realms into one, call it Bescile.

Back to where it all began.

One very long world, winner gets ownership of Desteria.