Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Merge Realms (CALL THE NEW REALM KRYNN)

Narwhalogy

Crusader
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: FanBehavior
  • Realm or Service: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Merge Realms (CALL THE NEW REALM KRYNN)
  • Description:
    The competition is very stale on the realms. Imagine a realm where the top 3 factions of the old realms battled it out. It would make the server more interesting

There’s a compromise to this: Take the selling points of all 3 realms
    - Auren: literally nothing except lava flow
    - Besen: gen buckets
    - Caden: custom enchants

New realm:
    - gen buckets
    - custom enchants (only enchant books, with mcmmo buffs and debuffs into the mix like, apply blindness I to a sword to have a set chance to apply blindness)
    - no lava flow
    - zealot armor is changed to have a better effect in koths, dragon drops, nex
    - ranks will be able to kept on forever (/rank claim) until the next big reset of desteria since all 3 realms are merged meaning the lowest x would be turned into rank notes
    - make max player count 1500
    - would make skyblock less dead if it ever releases

issues:
    - ranks, kits etc.
    The only way I could see a solution, while there is obviously others is a buycraft coupon while keeping the main stuff on the realm

New factions manager come :)
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Server
  • Image/Video (Link):

Last edited:

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
well not much is left of the old factions from krynn, sepre, etc.. And I dont get how this will be a good addition since its just Caden with some more bells and whistles ._.

Bradyy

Trailblazer
+1 would make desteria better if it was

1 Faction realm
1 Skyblock realm

sucks that this wont happen though :(

Narwhalogy

Crusader
well not much is left of the old factions from krynn, sepre, etc.. And I dont get how this will be a good addition since its just Caden with some more bells and whistles ._.
Because the servers dead?
And there’s nothing in comparison with this to Caden except barely impactable potion effects.

David

Nobility
Because the servers dead?
And there’s nothing in comparison with this to Caden except barely impactable potion effects.
only problem I see is that I have ranks on every single realm. What will happen to those? I don't want more pointless ****ing rank notes

StormerSage

Crusader
Merge all the realms into one, call it Bescile.

Back to where it all began.

One very long world, winner gets ownership of Desteria.

Tabby

Nobility
Eh just do it and see what happens. There's pros and cons for both merging the realms and keeping it the same.

It's pointless always thinking 'oh merge the realms there's no players!' when comp/playercount is low. There has to be some wider thinking to why you would do this. Honestly imo the best benefit from merging the realms is easier development of the network. Instead of 3 realms with time and resources spent working on each, it would be cut down to one. Staff would have an easier time managing 1 realm and devs would too.

Caden for example has been a mess EVER SINCE IT WAS RELEASED, admit it. There's never been enough developer support on it. Problems still persist from release and there hasn't been a Caden changelog/fix in months.

Then, Auren and Besen for example are too similar. There's just two things that separates them, gen buckets and printer, both of which aren't exactly gameplay changing features, just time-saving ones... The whole idea of having a realm similar to original factions (Auren), doesn't even work. Nothing can be the same, players know too much now, just look at the base designs and cannons on Auren, it's exactly the same to Besen and you can't change that lol. What you could have atleast done is make a farming eco to more resemble the OG realms and THAT would be a difference between them. It's just gen buckets and Printer that separates 2 realms, it would be so much easier for the network if all those players were in one realm together. There's only a small handful of players from Auren (@Juicey ) who are against the idea and just love their purist mentality. I'm sorry but in reality it'll take 1 week for them to get use to it so just do it anyway. Plus, it's the severe minority that disagree with this suggestion. Additionally, with how **** and run-down their realm is, never gaining support, at this point I don't think Caden players even care, for what few they are (@egirls).

So, it's up for a huge debate, but potentially there would be 1 casual realm (new name), 1 competitive realm (drego) and possibly skyblock in the future (**** idea).

Do we just try to hold onto everything going through another rough patch of the server or do we merge realms for the better and do what's best for the situation at hand. Alternatively, can we see a future without a merge, with big playercounts and competition on each realm again, or do we think this is near the end and this is it.

There's not enough dev support being given by iLemon right now and if there is, it's not being done in the right places. What they really need is more dedicated developers among other things. Unless things change drastically (not just a short burst of dev action here and there), I'd merge the realms. Also, I don't care what you want to label it but fix event.

Last edited: