Crusader
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Ryan_1998
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Mining spawners when being raided
  • Description:
    Make it so you cant mine spawners when being raided. It’s impossible to raid and get in a base of 20 antinukes and 160 walls when its 5 second cannoning. Legit anyone can mine/tnt their spawners in 13 mins (time it takes to breach 160 walls without being contested)

Also make tnting your own spawers/creeper egging them a warning if caught/ recorded.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Balances gameplay
  • Image/Video (Link):
    Example of every Desteria raid:

Last edited:

Jayqt

Trailblazer
kids can’t defend and just sit back and mine while their finnsters do the work for them at this point; it’s just sad

David

Nobility
+1 I Agree. Can't wait to see the flame on this thread about the idea but none of them having a valid counter argument

GirlDenairn

Formerly 'Emz'
I personally like the idea of this the only problem is that smaller factions or inexperienced factions won’t be able to defend their base properly leaving them with only one option (to mine their spawners). I can see this being implemented on Drego but for the realms that are not comp I don’t think players would want it.

Last edited:

Leins

Forest Guardian
I personally like the idea of this the only problem is that smaller factions or inexperienced factions won’t be able to defend their base properly leaving them with only one option (to mine their spawners). I can see this being implemented on Drego but for the realms that are not comp I don’t think players would want it.
Wdym non comp, besen auren and caden will be given paypal payouts so i'd personally count them as comp realms.

Ace

Crusader
-1 The accumulative ftop already discourages players from mining. This thread is obviously about Goons mining yesterday. Goons would not be a threat to ftop if Chiraq had played for ftop. Instead, Chiraq made multiple unclaimed t4 droppers and constantly attempted Goons. Now they're complaining about it. If this suggestion is implemented, it'll only endorse hiding value.

Clash

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
-1 The accumulative ftop already discourages players from mining. This thread is obviously about Goons mining yesterday. Goons would not be a threat to ftop if Chiraq had played for ftop. Instead, Chiraq made multiple unclaimed t4 droppers and constantly attempted Goons. Now they're complaining about it. If this suggestion is implemented, it'll only endorse hiding value.
They're making the new maps so spawners can't be placed in chests, echests, and spawners that aren't placed within 24 hours of buying them get no value. Only f chest can store spawners.
So your point of hiding value is basically non existent.
Also raiding spawners will have some feature so u can't hide those either.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
No it doesn't not if you're stacked and you can just mine and replace and pass everyone else since they're poor (The case on besen)

ItzCamo

Backpacker

These *****es love Sosa
O end or no end
****ing with them O boys,
You gon' get ****ed over
Rari's and Rovers
These hoes love Chief Sosa
Hit him with that cobra,
Now that boy slumped over
They do it all for Sosa
You boys ain't making no noise
Ya'll know I'm a grown boy
Your clique full of broke boys
God ya'll some broke boys
God ya'll some broke boys
We GBE dope boys,
We got lots of dough boy

Bradyy

Trailblazer
playing without a base
raiding with unclaimed grinders
storing spawners in f chest
= free map win (unless you are against goons)

chiraq =
mad we keep mining because they are doing that ^
also ryan is 24 years old planning raids instead of going to college parties lol

Ryan

Crusader
playing without a base
raiding with unclaimed grinders
storing spawners in f chest
= free map win (unless you are against goons)

chiraq =
mad we keep mining because they are doing that ^
also ryan is 24 years old planning raids instead of going to college parties lol
We have a corner currently claimed you’re the faction without a base wys. I just turned 21 last month so not 24 my guy.