Backpacker
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: atv444
  • Realm or Service: Auren
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Multi use buckets
  • Description:
    I think that the Auren realm should have multi use water buckets and lava buckets this would make a it a lot easier to make walls instead of buying 100 buckets it would just be 1 bucket with like 1000 uses or something like that. Let me know what you guys think about this.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It would make wall gens easier.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Jayqt

Trailblazer
Please implement this, it could be similar to how gen buckets on besen/caden just withdraw a certain amount for each usage. It’s litterally so tiring having to buy inventories of lava buckets, throw away the empty buckets, and buy new ones to get a base done. Same for water as well. @Lucy @Cansky @iLemon

iMooose

Backpacker
+1 be easier to just have two buckets and place everything instead of an inventory with a **** ton

Tabby

Nobility
I'm literally all for this but what's the point if Auren is suppose to be the vanilla realm? Just merge realms then, i'm +1 to that.

Lucy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Event Team
Content Team
Please implement this, it could be similar to how gen buckets on besen/caden just withdraw a certain amount for each usage. It’s litterally so tiring having to buy inventories of lava buckets, throw away the empty buckets, and buy new ones to get a base done. Same for water as well. @Lucy @Cansky @iLemon
I mean at this point, like others have pointed out, it'd be nearly like gen buckets and then there would be no reason to separate auren and besen. I can see how this would make things easier but if you want easier then you probably should consider playing besen instead of auren.
Auren was designed to be vanilla factions, coming with all the annoying things of getting a load of buckets to carry an inventory of water around.
-1 from me, although I'll leave this open for other opinions.

Krynogenic

Nobility
I mean at this point, like others have pointed out, it'd be nearly like gen buckets and then there would be no reason to separate auren and besen. I can see how this would make things easier but if you want easier then you probably should consider playing besen instead of auren.
Auren was designed to be vanilla factions, coming with all the annoying things of getting a load of buckets to carry an inventory of water around.
-1 from me, although I'll leave this open for other opinions.
Honestly, I dont think admins should rate ideas. The post has 13 likes which is actually high for most suggestion posts, but your opinion carries much more weight than all of us. Its pretty much what the community wants and I just think your +/-1 is more like +/-5:unsure:

Hunted2000

Peasant
I like the idea but the point of auren if Vanilla. No gen buckets, no good enchants or such. Its a good idea, but playing it vanilla just makes it tougher.

lahmayo

Crusader
the fact that every auren player is +1ing this just tells me that auren should be merged into besen because auren is dead and besen has actual players