Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

My unclaimed grinder have been xrayed

Selectique

Peasant
So I logged in around 7am to find my spawners raided. I felt dissapointed but still checked the base. Only to find that someone mined straight down to my grinder. I had contacted Rizzeh (Staff) but he said that Mod+ are needed to find who did it. I really wanted to find the player. Then a few hours later JustinKite(Admin) came online. I had consulted the matter with him. He found out who it was and banned the player. I was not allowed to know the name. But now I have a different request. I should get all of my spawners back right? Even though it was unclaimed it was raided with unfair means. It is very unfair to the players in these type of situations. As the player got banned I should get my spawners back or atleast the money i spent on it. I had over 70 spawners of ZombiePigmen and Villager. Please let me know.
Sincerely
DiwanX

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
I found the culprit.

However since it wasn't an inside and an unclaimed vault I don't think you'll get your Spawners back. But You can try contacting them on discord or making a ticket in the discord.

Or wait for them here.

Attachments

Enthalpy

Explorer
The same issue happened to me, My underground grinder got X-rayed and I wasn't able to recover anything. Go ahead and speak with Admin+ they may give back the spawners

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
We are not able to return any spawners if you don't have a direct recording of them xraying into your vault. Even if we end up finding xray on the user, there's no way for us to tell whether or not he used it on your base without a direct recording.

Selectique

Peasant
So there is no way to return my spawners except a recording? I wasn't online at that time. Justin banned him for xray as well. He saw it, the guy directly mined towards my spawners. Its too obvious that this was xrayed
Post automatically merged:

So there is no way to return my spawners except a recording? I wasn't online at that time. Justin banned him for xray as well. He saw it, the guy directly mined towards my spawners. Its too obvious that this was xrayed

We are not able to return any spawners if you don't have a direct recording of them xraying into your vault. Even if we end up finding xray on the user, there's no way for us to tell whether or not he used it on your base without a direct recording.

Juicey

Trailblazer
How do you go about banning someone for Xray? Like in this case the guy was banned but he could of easily seen the alts name tag close to the surface :eek: just curious if xray is a "must find in screenshare" thing or if it's just a "idk they might of been"