Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Quarantine Unban all

Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: yeahlol
  • Realm or Service: (All)
Suggestion Information
Most of the world is in quarantine right now, people not able to see loved ones or do activities that they cherish. In these hard times an unban on the server would bring that small amount of joy some desperately need. I understand there have been many suggestions for this, but now more than ever is the right time. I can't stress enough how small events can make someones day especially when isolated completely from those around you, like those in California, Illinois, Indiana, and New York.
Life is hard for many right now, and no matter what we'll all get through it.

Please take this suggestion to heart, and realize how much small moments like this can bring someone up in a difficult time like now.

colink2011

Peasant
+1 At the end of the day it's just a game, but with the number of people stuck in their homes, we should give them a beacon of hope to flock to. Families are losing jobs, closing business, or even getting sick and sometimes MC can just be a play where people are able to escape from reality.

+1 At the end of the day it's just a game, but with the number of people stuck in their homes, we should give them a beacon of hope to flock to. Families are losing jobs, closing business, or even getting sick and sometimes MC can just be a play where people are able to escape from reality.
It's been a rough couple of weeks for many including me honestly, and this would really make a lot of people very happy. Glad people have similar perspective.