Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Server worth playing?

Zalbus

Trailblazer
Aye

I got a lot of free time, and I don't even know if I'm interested in MC anymore, but I was just wondering, what has changed here? Good or bad, & is this server worth playing or is it just not as good as it used to be? (around like 6.0)

Playings

Explorer
Aye

I got a lot of free time, and I don't even know if I'm interested in MC anymore, but I was just wondering, what has changed here? Good or bad, & is this server worth playing or is it just not as good as it used to be? (around like 6.0)
get good friends and yes it will be fun

I'd say it's fun. They added in a bunch of new features like gen buckets, more koth events, new drop party crates, and more. It would be much funner to play it with your friends, considering you would have a bigger advantage in game.

lahmayo

Trailblazer
Aye

it's not fun at all. the pvp is the same it's been for months. fight then when you realize you might die you run for eternity. or you get stuck in a 5v1 and die. the factions aspect is the same old top factions sweating everyday. more than half the servers player count is literally alts and it just makes the server seem more "alive" then what it really is

Coe

Backpacker
Playing Besen or Auren is worth it. Lemons new realm Drego isn't really appealing at the moment, he might make some changes to it to make it better. Besen and Auren are fun, and if you like custom enchants there is also a realm called caden (not many people play it).

Zalbus

Trailblazer
Playing Besen or Auren is worth it. Lemons new realm Drego isn't really appealing at the moment, he might make some changes to it to make it better. Besen and Auren are fun, and if you like custom enchants there is also a realm called caden (not many people play it).
Yeah I know, the main realm I would play would be Besen because I have titan on it, I heard drego has paypal /f top payouts though.

bugzigus

Trailblazer
Id say it's worth it. I just started playing again, and I've had great time. Would say it better than previous resets I've played. Good luck if you don't come back.

cociane

Citizen
Aye

Run

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
I'd say it's fun. They added in a bunch of new features like gen buckets, more koth events, new drop party crates, and more. It would be much funner to play it with your friends, considering you would have a bigger advantage in game.
HAHAHAHA you said funner