JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Suggestion - Unban//unblacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWrest

Explorer
Suggestion Title
Unban//unblacklist
Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
Auren, Besen, Caden, Cannon

Introduction
Desteria and minecraft is slowly dying, the server needs to find as many players as possible to make it still fun to play and stop it from loosing more players.
Realms as besen and caden have at the moment arround 15 players around weeks before next reset.
I think this could be a good idea to bring more people to the server for next reset. All of them might not deserve an unban but at the end it's going to benefit all of us by having a better experience due to the amount of players.

Details

Closing Thoughts

Divertido

Explorer
i agree but i dont agree but i agree but i dont agree but i agree but i dont agree but i agree but i dont agree but i agree..
+1

Wavy

Explorer
Giving the ex-cheaters another chance would increase player count and overall community activity. Otherwise people will continue to leave for lack of competition. I also think the filthy no good minecraft cheating scum should get a chance to redeem themselves. +1 (keep blacklisted players banned).

ehhh how about no we already had an unban all and if you got yourself banned again it should probably stay that way. blacklisted players should never be unblacklisted.

xDesteria

Backpacker
Keep blacklisted players blacklisted .. CLEAR HISTORY for EVERYONE that is NOT BANNED...let all banned players appeal

Emperio

Previously Emperio
-1 for unbanning blacklisted players

+1 for clearing history for everyone else

plz unban me

Brexit

Nobility
+1

Some blacklists are too harsh and there are some players that the server really would be better off with them unbanned, but they are blacklisted. Obviously there will be some players who don't make the most of the opportunity and haven't changed, but we can easily just blacklist them again, and keep those that have changed and make the server a better (and more populated) place.

#UnbanWuYi

iWrest

Explorer
+1

Some blacklists are too harsh and there are some players that the server really would be better off with them unbanned, but they are blacklisted. Obviously there will be some players who don't make the most of the opportunity and haven't changed, but we can easily just blacklist them again, and keep those that have changed and make the server a better (and more populated) place.

#UnbanWuYi
I also remember that there's people who is atm blacklisted for using "raid alerts or duping" from Maps ago just becouse the leader and some mods in the faction used them. That people should get a second chance

Brexit

Nobility
I also remember that there's people who is atm blacklisted for using "raid alerts or duping" from Maps ago just becouse the leader and some mods in the faction used them. That people should get a second chance
Yeah there are lots of blacklists that are quite harsh and from a long time ago, so there are lots of people that deserve another chance in my opinion

Ace

Crusader
+1 Unban all and give blacklisted players the chance to appeal.

Last edited:

Bowzza

Citizen
If banned players get unbanned it is going to affect the players so why not give the players a chance to vote on this

Status
Not open for further replies.