Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Vote for your favorite staff!

leothelion29266

Backpacker
Before the post starts, special thanks to the anonymous person out there who came up with this idea. Thank you for giving me free content to post on the forums! Also, this person helped me with how to gather this information, as previously, my method did not work all that well. You know who you are.

For those who are concerned: This vote was not made to hurt anyone's feelings, or to hate on other staff. It isn't to prove a specific point either. This was just a fun little thing my friend thought of, that I would have liked to post a thread about. Please do not take anything this poll shows personally, as it is not meant for that way. However, if this post does create controversy, or any conflicts, I will gladly take this post down. So if you do feel uncomfortable about this post, feel free to leave a comment. Just keep in mind that this post has no malicious intent, and is just for fun. That is all.

Alright. Time to start the actual thread.

Like previously stated, my friend was wondering: "Who's everyone's favorite staff?"

So here I am! I am making this thread to offer the community an opportunity to express their opinions. Not to mention, my friend was probably not the only curious one.

All of the voters will be kept anonymous, so do not worry about your vote being leaked! Feel free to either drop a vote, or just ignore this post. Anything is appreciated. Also, for the staff that might vote, please vote for someone other than yourself!

Thank you for taking your time to go over this post, and have a good day / night!

Link to poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/17980551

Note:
Also, I would have loved to make a poll on the website, but NOPE! The system on the forums won't allow me (Limit is 7 if anyone was wondering).

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Justin Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain