War on Wartime!

Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: LeatheryTuna72
  • Realm or Service: Caden
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    War on Wartime!
  • Description:
    Wartime is stupid. Factions is literally known for Raiding and PvPing, you've taken out half of the fun. Most factions never have to come on except for the weekends and you take out the fun completely for players who enjoy raiding.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Make it so that either there are certain times throughout the day where you can raid, so people can raid daily still but people can be on and have a chance, or make it so people can have shields that are a 12hour protection shield they can use once a day (they can pick when to choose it). This would improve the server because then people who enjoy to raid CAN raid, while those who get all butthurt about getting raided haves a chance to defend. This way we can raid daily, because seriously if we can only raid a little bit each week then it's no longer factions, it's PvPing with bases for grinding.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Enthalpy

Explorer
Ima -1 everything else except the f shield, That needs to be implemented to remove wartime completely

Ima -1 everything else except the f shield, That needs to be implemented to remove wartime completely
Alright so you're saying remove the Wartime and add a feature where we can choose when to put on a 12 hour shield that we can use daily? If so then I wholeheartedly agree.

Some people have life’s u know
Did I ever say people didn't? I think it's just more fair for people to have shields or something similar then to make it so you can only raid on the weekend. You said it yourself, people have lives. It's easier for some to raid during the week because on the weekend, when they don't have work or school, they'd rather go out with friends