Explorer
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Enthalpy
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Wartime

• Description:
    Wartime is a little silly in my opinion due to the way it’s configured.

Wartime starts at 3pm EST on Friday and ends Monday at 3am EST, Personally I believe it should be edited to end at 3pm EST on Sunday. Majority of Desteria is NA and a lot of us have School or a Job to get too on Monday morning, and to have to stay up till 3am on a Sunday night is pretty silly

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    The personal lives of Desterians.

Don’t call me salty or get triggered as it’s just a suggestion

• Image/Video (Link):

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
I wouldn't say 3pm EST because thats a prime time to raid. Sunday afternoon most people are probably home. I'd say close to 10pm-12am EST

FactionSlimeYT

Formerly 'PreferedYT'
I would say just remove Wartime completely. Not a big fan
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't say 3pm EST because thats a prime time to raid. Sunday afternoon most people are probably home. I'd say close to 10pm-12am EST
If you say it should end at around 10pm to 12am EST, for me that would be about 7pm to 9pm PST, It should just end at midnight completely. Most people are asleep, no one would be raiding, and why would you even be playing factions at 12pm at night?

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
I agree with this but I'm leaning more towards ending wartime at 10pm-12am EST (like ClashRoyal said).
+1

If you say it should end at around 10pm to 12am EST, for me that would be about 7pm to 9pm PST, It should just end at midnight completely. Most people are asleep, no one would be raiding, and why would you even be playing factions at 12pm at night?
I play factions sometimes till 12am due to the fact I have nothing better to do ._.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
What the-

You don't have to defend half of the week now you want to defend until 3pm on a Sunday? Good troll. If most of desteria is NA then you shouldn't have that big of an issue at those timezones. If you get raided (which you did at a timezone that was in the PMs) sucks to suck.

This is why shields should be added. Factions can choose what time they prefer to defend/sleep 8-10 hours is fine.

Hitmaka

Crusader
What the-

You don't have to defend half of the week now you want to defend until 3pm on a Sunday? Good troll. If most of desteria is NA then you shouldn't have that big of an issue at those timezones. If you get raided (which you did at a timezone that was in the PMs) sucks to suck.

This is why shields should be added. Factions can choose what time they prefer to defend/sleep 8-10 hours is fine.
This suggestion is his unofficial rebuttal to his focus in @Ryan 's video

Enthalpy

Explorer
They would have to re configure the discord bot to collect the f top at perhaps 10pm - 12pm. That’s what I would think the Management team would use when nobody is on.

What the-

I understand completely at where your coming from, We got raided at a odd timezone and as I said majority of Desteria is NA and we have people who are AU or EU that can cannon. The 3pm EST suggestion was only because the Discord bot pulls f top at 3pm EST and 3am EST every day.

I really like your suggestion on implementing f shield, Maybe this is something that they can implement into the Beta realm so we can see how it works into desteria

Jayqt

Backpacker
They would have to re configure the discord bot to collect the f top at perhaps 10pm - 12pm. That’s what I would think the Management team would use when nobody is on.

I understand completely at where your coming from, We got raided at a odd timezone and as I said majority of Desteria is NA and we have people who are AU or EU that can cannon. The 3pm EST suggestion was only because the Discord bot pulls f top at 3pm EST and 3am EST every day.

I really like your suggestion on implementing f shield, Maybe this is something that they can implement into the Beta realm so we can see how it works into desteria
f shield would highkey go crazy, no more complaints of getting offline raided

I agree with this but I'm leaning more towards ending wartime at 10pm-12am EST (like ClashRoyal said).
+1

I play factions sometimes till 12am due to the fact I have nothing better to do ._.
If you play daily then wouldn't you be upset with Wartime since raiding is an extremely major part of factions?

f shield would highkey go crazy, no more complaints of getting offline raided
Exactly, like just remove Wartime and have f shields

MajesticMuffin

Backpacker
If you play daily then wouldn't you be upset with Wartime since raiding is an extremely major part of factions?

Well no because I have a set 5 days to setup, plan, and make a box on raids, plus having some peace of mind during the week.

Enthalpy

Explorer
Well no because I have a set 5 days to setup, plan, and make a box on raids, plus having some peace of mind during the week.
+1

I mean you are from Caden.... That should explain a lot lmao

Onliest

Explorer

I'd have to agree.. this whole wartime **** is absolute ****ing nonsense...